Are you struggling with low back pain issues? 4 out of 5 people are suffering from extreme lower back pain. Still, it is the second most common reason because of which people visit the doctor for treatment.
Low back pain occurs from a dull ache to sharp pain. Furthermore, there are many causes behind back pain. The causes are sprain, fracture, medical condition, and accidental injury. Due to overweight issues, people experience lower back pain problems.
Here are some precautions that you can follow to stay away from low back pain problems.
- Perform Daily Exercise: People can perform daily exercise and yoga to keep your body fit. Simple movements prevent low back pain problems in human beings.
- Eat Nutritious Food: Stay following a healthy lifestyle. You should have nutritious food eat daily to maintain your weight and stay away from the stress from your body. A steady diet is essential to strengthening your nervous system.
- Sleep on sideways: The best position to sleep on the bed is to sleep on the sideways. It would help if you slept on the stomach and then put a pillow on the lower abdomen. It helps to keep away the stress from your back. Sleeping on a supportive mattress is beneficial for your lower back.
- Maintaining proper position while working on the computer: People should maintain proper posture when working for seven to eight hours of duration. Perform stretching exercises and take breaks you work on computers for long.
- Avoid stressful conditions: You do not realize stress causes negative to low back pain. Still, the stress makes your muscles tense affects your back. Perform any activity like yoga and meditation to reduce stress levels.
Lower back pain problems are common in people. We have shared some precautions to stay away from back pain issues. You should do regular exercise and eat healthy food daily.
Asian Neuro Centre is one of the largest and most experienced practices in Indore where the best & experienced neurologist is skilled in dozens of specialties, working to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Dr. Navin Tiwari