Common Symptoms and Causes of Stroke – Asian Neuro CentreAugust 23, 2021
Pain Behind The Eyes May Be A Migraine Headache – asianneurocentre.comAugust 31, 2021
Epilepsy is a type of brain disorder that happens when the nerve cells of the brain misfire. It is among the most common causes that are behind seizures. In a short time, it can affect your behavior. On the other hand, epilepsy is not the only cause of strokes.
The seizures can happen in people due to the following reasons:
- Seizures occur due to high fever and meningitis infection.
- You are not able to get enough sleep.
- If the person is taking diuretics, it can cause low blood sodium, i.e., hyponatremia in the body.
- Intake of alcohol
- You suffered from a brain injury that it may cause bleeding in your brain.
- Brain Tumor
Types of Seizures
The two main types of seizures are as follows:
- Focal Seizures: Focal seizures start in the brain of the person. However, it causes physical and emotional effects in a person who is suffering from focal seizures. Furthermore, they start hearing the things and feel them that do not exist. 60% of people who have epilepsy face focal seizures or partial seizures. In certain situations, people confuse the symptoms of mental illness or another kind of nerve disorder with focal seizures.
- Generalized Seizures: Generalized seizures happen in the nerve cells of the brain. In such a situation, the nerve cells in the brain start doing misfires. It can cause a blackout, muscle spasms, or fall in your body. The seizures in people happen differently.
The seizure begins in one kind and then changes to another one. Therefore, it isn’t easy to do the classification properly. We classify these seizures as unknown-onset seizures. Their symptoms include sensory and physical happen in the brain of the person.
Asian Neuro Centre is one of the largest and most experienced practices in Indore where the best & experienced neurologist is skilled in dozens of specialties, working to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Dr. Navin Tiwari